HWEDGE VS. REGULAR WEDGES
Hybrid Wedges Help Golfers Improve Immediately
– Leading edge is out in front; easier to glide through hazards.
– Hozzel is behind the club face.
– Large body with CG down and back.
– Oval-shaped sweet spot allows for better miss-hits.
– Leading edge that has a tendency to dig.
– Hozzel is on the same level as the club face.
– Very little CG dispersion in the body.
– Small sweet spot for heel or toe shots.
1. Set up with your feet square.
2. Aim the clubface at the target.
3. Make your normal swing.
4. Hit Shots Higher with Spin.
– Get the ball in the air immediately.
– Provides more spin than your regular wedge.
– Digs through the hazards using natural bounce.
– Oval-shaped sweet spot for better miss-hits.
– Lightweight design provides more control over the clubface.
– No need to open the clubface in bunker or rough.
– Digs into the ground creating fat miss-hits.
– You have to force the ball in the air.
– Very little sweet spot; vulnerable to shanks and heel/toe hits
– You must open your club face in the rough and bunkers to create bounce.
Need Help? Got questions? Email us at email@example.com
We are responsive and here to help get the perfect set of HWedges.